Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spice

Some time ago, I can't remember exactly when, but it was earlier this year (I'm almost positive), I spun this yarn. I wanted to do another cabled yarn, which means you ply two 2-plies together for instance. I love the outcome, and the colorway, which is FatCatKnits Spice on variegated BFL.

FCK-4oz variegated BFL-Spice

So here it is: 4oz, 156yds, cabled yarn

FCK-vBFL-Spice-calbed yarn-156yds-4oz

FCK-vBFL-Spice-calbed yarn-156yds-4oz

I've no idea what I'll knit with it eventually.


6 comments:

Cindy/KS said...

Beautiful yarn!

Walden said...

Wow, that turned out so pretty and very different than what I would have thought from the colors in the roving.

LaurieM said...

Oh, love! That's so beautiful.

Does it want to be some thing with cables in it?

Cambria said...

it doesn't even need to become anything, lol. It's pretty enough to hang out in the stash and be admired :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That is begging to be made into a jaunty beret! Love it! - Gorgeous!

Sharon said...

Your yarn is beautiful! I have 'pet' yarn that is too pretty to be knit, so it sits in my stash and I pull it out every now and again to pet it. Don't worry, the right project will come along that is worthy of your beautiful yarn.